Book and a (FREE) Brew!
The Greater Grassmarket is celebrating Book Week Scotland with a fabulous Book and a Brew deal, offering customers a free hot drink when they buy or borrow a book between 30th November and 3rd December.
Anyone who buys a book in participating bookstores or borrows from the Central Library will be given a Book and a Brew voucher, entitling them to a complimentary hot drink while sitting-in at one of the Greater Grassmarket’s cafes.
Participating book stores & library, include:
John Kay's Shop – 8 Victoria Street
Transreal Fiction – 46 Candlemaker Row
Armchair Books – 72 West Port
Edinburgh Central Library – 7-9 George IV Bridge
Participating cafes, include:
The Coffee Mill – 54 West Port
Grassmarket Community Project – 86 Candlemaker Row
Let Me Eat Too – 5 Cowgatehead
Graze on Grassmarket – 67 Grassmarket
Hula Juice Cafe – 103 West Bow
Cafe Jacques – 10 Grassmarket
- Promotion runs from 30th November – 3rd December.
- Voucher is for maximum of £2.50 and available when purchasing a book from a participating store.
- Voucher must be presented to café with a valid receipt/stamp from participant bookstores or Central Library.
- Each bookshop limited to 100 vouchers and the library is limited to 500.
- Brew can only be claimed within 24 hours of purchase and is for sit-in cafés only.
- Receipts from bookstore must be presented alongside the voucher.One drink per person, one voucher per transaction (not per book).